We have been operating on the Gold Coast continuously for over fifty years, even when the old Brisbane Road transversed the bush and marshlands on its journey from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
Located within the industrial & residential precincts of this Gold Coast Area of Arundel, Labrador, Coombabah, Parkwood & Biggera Waters. The boarding kennels are conveniently central and easily accessible off Captain Cook Drive which is well away from the busy Brisbane Road (Gold Coast Highway).
Lots of folks travelling with their pets or relocating within the Gold Coast enjoy boarding their pets with us because our centralised location and office hours allow easy access for their visits or simply taking their pet out for the day for a walk or swim!
For Ethical, Professional Pet Care – Gold Coast Boarding Kennels & Cattery are members of the Association of Pet Boarding & Grooming QLD,
PO Box 1336, Fortitude Valley 4006.
Code of Ethics or membership enquiries
www.apbg.com.au Members are Certified, Government Licensed & Approved
The Office is Open for Trading and Arrivals, Departures & Site-Inspections during our Office Hours:
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 11.30am Mornings
Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 5.30pm in the Afternoons.
Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm,
Sunday – closed
(Please note that the office is closed to the public on Sundays and Public Holidays.)
Please note that the Office is for closed for Arrivals, Departures & Site Inspections on Sundays and Public Holidays as noted in the Orange shadings displayed on our Reference Calendar 2016 to 2017
- Boarding Prices Flyer from 1st July 2016
- Please note that Arrival Date is always charged and the Departure Date is charged after 11am.
- Reference Calendar 2016 to 2017 where;
- The Orange shadings denote the days that the Office is closed for Trading for Arrivals, Departures, Site-Inspections & Visits.
- The Orange & Yellow shadings, both together denote the standard rates to assist calculations of your boarding fees, etc.
(The Unshaded white days are our DISCOUNTED DAYS. )
Please note that Arrival Date is always charged and the Departure Date is charged after 11am.
- “Admission Policy”
- Explaining our vaccination requirements & inoculation periods after annual boosters or lapsed annual boosters to gain entry into our boarding environment.
We donate 2% of our cash sales to Sea Shepherd Australia. Sea Shepherd Australia is a non-profit conservation organisation whose mission is to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world’s oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species.